Free Trial. Ongoing support
All plans include 3 days of free trial with 2 licenses only.
Real Classroom / Events Pack, per day
|+ Rental of Equipment & Promoter if required (10 tablets, 1 x TV, 1 server, onsite support: $800 per day
SME and Start-ups Plan Distance Learning
|$2500/ month / user|
|One time fee: $300
Enterprise Basic Plan Distance Learning
|$3500/ month / user|
|One time fee: $1000
Enterprise Gold Plan Distance Learning
|$3500/ month / user|
|One-time fee: $5000
*For above 100 licenses or for any option not listed above, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Multiplayer Classrooms Are Transforming Training & Testing Perspectives?
- Providing knowledge to employees on complex topics with increased efficiency
- Stimulating creative learning in a fun way while results are measured without the need for over-testing,
- Combining active and passive learning elements
- Retaining higher levels of information due to gamification
- Driving a positive competition environment & team building
3. What is the main difference between all the plans?
The difference between the plans is mainly coming from the levels of customizations and the sizes of the companies. If no one of the plans doesn’t suit your needs, please contact us and we will find you a solution.
5. Can I order a custom new game model? What is included in a new game model development?
You can have your own game designed and the pricing depends on the complexity of the game. It will contain custom UI, game programming, multiplayer module, 1 content campaign.
7. Can I change plans if I need it?
Yes, you are able to upgrade on plans at any time. Add more games, more content, or new UIs for your training needs. If you have paid for the design of a new UI or a new game, you don’t need to pay for their usage each month.
9. Can I have the same content in multiple games?
Yes, this is one of the biggest advantages of our platform. Different people have different gameplay preferences. We have a game for every player. At the same time, it is always the same material you would like to be trained.
2. Why an organisation should use a Multiplayer Classroom to test & train employees?
Increasingly online e-learning platforms are trending to be less effective than before. The need for constant learning and improvement in order to meet the dynamics of the contemporary economy is rising, at the same time, learners are becoming less passionate and motivated about training. Online videos and self-tests are no longer keeping people fully engaged. Team-building-based educational environments are proven to be more productive, fun, and better at creating positive outcomes.
4. Is there a price difference if I buy direct or via reseller?
There is no difference between direct sales from us or via any of our resellers. We encourage dealing with our resellers if you are already working with them or they are in your geographical area.
6. If I provide content or I get a custom game model developed for me, am I eligible for gaining from the sales of it afterward?
If you have a new game developed for you and you would like to become a content partner to us, you can start winning from each sale of this game model from us or our resellers.
8. Can I have different content within the same game?
Yes, the same game can contain multiple campaigns with different topics, so without changing the gameplay organizations and schools can have a variety of content updates every week or month.
10. Who inputs the content into the platform?
We made the process simple for you. You just give us the quiz content, which can contain videos, text questions, images, answers, and we or our resellers will input all into the system.